8.7.12

Parque da Madre de Deus



Parque da Madre de Deus, Lisboa, 08.07.12 (ba03)

[Aunque tenga terminado las clases, intentaré seguir escribiendo en español en los posts de sabado o domingo, para que yo no lo deje de praticar.]

Algunos dibujos rapidos hechos en una visita a el "Parque da Madre de Deus", en Lisboa. Los dibujos fueran hechos en la terraza de un pequeño café, mirando los juegos del Club de Petanca da Madre Deus. No dibujé los jugadores, pero la tranquila audiencia.
...
I made this quick sketches in a visit to "Parque da Madre de Deus", in Lisbon. Sitted on a small coffee shop, I watched some of the petanque games happening in the park. I didn't draw the players, but the quiet audience.


6 comentários:

Elizabeth Rose Stanton disse...

I like that you sketched the audience instead of the players. It makes it all the more interesting!! I especially like the one of the man with the red cap--so simple and well composed (as are they all)!!

Mardi Speth disse...

The red cap is my favorite, too! I like your style of not placing color everywhere. It creates a nice emphasis and contrast. I always have an out-of-the-country experience when I visit your blog, which is very enchanting. Thank you for the delightful escape!

fados do lar disse...

Elizabeth, they were really focused on the games. It was quite nice to see their interest. :)

Mardi, it's very nice to know the experience you may have while visiting the blog! So thank you! :)

Koosje Koene disse...

I love these! Especially the man from the back with the red cap. I enjoy drawing people in public, but haven't tried doing that in watercolour yet... I might get inspired to do this soon!

avó torta disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
fados do lar disse...

I don't feel much confortable drawing people that realize i'm drawing them... :) That's something that i'll have to work it out and get more out of my confort zone.