26.6.12

butterfly house

lx, 26.06.12 (ux01)

Hoje, como tive de ir ao Museu Nacional de História Natural e da Ciência, aproveitei e fui novamente visitar o Borboletário do Jardim Botânico da Universidade de Lisboa. Infelizmente, o calor excessivo foi determinante e não consegui ficar a rabiscar muito tempo ... As entradas no Jardim e no Borboletário são grátis até ao final do mês. É de aproveitar!

Today I made a quick visit to The Butterfly House in the Botanic Garden of the Lisbon University. Unfortunatly, due to the excessive heat, I wasn't able to stay much time there ... 

4 comentários:

Mardi Speth disse...

These are very sweet! The upside-down crawler is my favorite. Cheers!

fados do lar disse...

These were really quick sketches, because it was so hot at the butterfly house that day.

Elizabeth Rose Stanton disse...

These are beautiful little studies. I am sorry it's so hot!

fados do lar disse...

I attended to a cientific illustration course this last weekends at the buterfly house and i ended up choosing the monarch butterfly as my model. That catterpillar on the draw is from the monarch :)